Wednesday, June 28, 2006


Oh yeah - I am BACK!! No stomach problems for the past 2 days and I am a new woman!!(i had the flue twice over the last week) I wish I could say the same for poor little Gracie, she is a day or two behind me on the illness :(...poor thing.

So my workout today consisted of just getting to the gym- that was a struggle...I always have a hard time getting there after being off...My momentum is weaker--BUT once I got there and 2 sets in on squats- I was LOVING it!!

Here is the run down on my workout of paired circuits:

Squats- parallel
45x15 (5full)
95x10
135x10
155x8x2
155x6
135x10

Seated Calf raises
45x10
90x10x3

Barbell Lunges
45x10
85x8x3

Knee Extensions-not sure of the weights I used a diff machine
110?x10
130?x10x2
Plus on these I did several short motion ones at the end of each set :)

Smith lunges front leg under body bent over version chest to knee- really stretches the booty!!
50x10x3
Butt Squats- it's amazing how much abs are worked on these
50x10x3

Leg curls
80x10
95x10
100x6x2
80x4 to die...
Rotary seated calf
150x10
170x10
210x10

That's it...I forgot my gloves again!! so I steered clear from dead lifts and walking lunges...I'll make sure to do them next leg wo...probably on SAT :)

After this we went to Burger King and the park --Now we are home so that we can watch UFC!! Unleashed is on now and Fight NIGHT tonight!! It is the BEST :) This is my favorite fighter- Rich Franklin!!


Thanks for all the sweet encouragement yesterday, you MOMMIES were right--I needed the day off...thanks for the wisdom :)

I hope my booty will be sore tomorrow...THOSE BB lunges are GREAT for the booty- so try them if you don't currently do them. Here is a link of how I did them today
Well have a super night- check out the fights if you are curious...on SPIKE TV :)
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment