Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lots going on = Joy!



I love it when I have Lots going on, to me being BUSY= JOY!!! I hate, hate, hate being bored- so since busy is the opposite of bored I love it! From time to time I do need to "decompress" and do nothing and rest- that's the way God made us, right? Busy, busy, busy for 6/7 th's of my life is just about perfect!

Today I'm in the ZONE~ finishing work now, before the LONG Holiday weekend! Tomorrow my weekend starts!! I'll be playing tennis, golfing, lifting weights, sprinting, lighting fireworks, BBQ'ing, playing all sorts of games....all because I am FREE!!
FREEDOM ROCKS!!
How are you celebrating our FREEDOM??


THIS ROCKS too!!
"Come meet me Michelle Berger in Springfield, MO at the Akins 75th Anniversary Party... July 10th!! We'll be giving out FREE Sublime Whey Icy-Cold smoothies, FREE 'Team Sublime Shirts' and Akins will have a Buy 1 Get 1 50% SALE on all NRG-X Labs items... check out the radio commercial nation-wi...de on 99.5 Hit-FM for more details; hope to see you there!!!"

Listen to the radio ad:

http://nrgxlabs.com/Media/SublimeAd.mp3



I also found some fun workotu clothes today on this site: http://www.deezfit.com/newarrivals.aspx

I'm off to work on some training stuff and then I have 3 back to back phone calls with some VERY important BuffMother's!!

Have fun being BUSY this weekend~ may you find JOY in all you do!!

Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment