Monday, November 29, 2010

"Finish Strong" Start for Michelle



Pictures don't lie and my pictures show a few things clearly:

Boosting hormones- look at the boobs and belly- it was my final cycle day
Lack of recent exercise- my workouts have been non-existant for about 2 weeks due to a horrible cold
that it's winter- lack of a tan- and desire to put tanner on
lack of makup, ha!- thankfully my dermatologist's Rx's have worked well and my face is clear again!

Stats: (I have to find my sheet of paper...)


Today’s Date:__11/24/10 height:______5-7 (truthfully 5-6.5)_______ weight:____130 age:__35_____

Today’s cycle day- 26 final day of the month

Please list the following measurements:
Bust (around breasts the biggest part):37
Chest- relaxed (just under armpits above breasts with arms down at your sides): 35
Chest- flexed back and chest (just under armpits with arms down at your sides): 37
Waist- relaxed (the smallest part): 27
Waist-sucked in (the smallest part):26
Hips (the largest part of your butt): 36
Shoulders (around the outside of your shoulders with your arms at sides): 42
Biceps (relaxed at midpoint of upper arm): 10.5
Biceps (flexed at midpoint of upper arm): 11.5
Thigh-mid (about 8” above knee cap): 19
Thigh- upper (about 12” above knee cap):21
Calf (about 7” below knee joint): 13

Caliper measurements
*Tricep:4
*Thigh:6
*Iliac:4
Abdomen :8




My goals are to keep up with a workout at least every other day- get back to running and just regain my fitness overall. That alone will get my pictures back to where I want them~ I plan to look and feel great for the New Year!

I will finish 2010 strong!! Strong in Body, Mind and Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment