Tuesday, February 22, 2011

HORMONE! HA!! ~ SSS day 29/70



"How do you make a Hormone?" ....don't pay her... LOL!! ♥
That's my hubby's joke...but I thought it was really funny especially since I am all about HORMONES! I am still amazed by the lack of acknowledgement the average fitness trainer places on how much hormones interfere with a woman's goals to get fit. Hormone Induced Failure (HIF) is an epidemic among women...and I for one won't stand by and let it be ignored.

Millions of women are overweight simply due to their hormones!
We get uncontrollable cravings for junk food.
We gain weight without explanation.
We suddenly have no desire to exercise.
The negative effects caused by our hormones are endless.
The bottom line is, we are constantly sabotaged by our hormones and it happens so subtly, we don’t even realize it.
It’s time we wake up understand the reason we fail on diet after diet.
Our hormones have the power to make us fat and keep us fat!
If you’ve struggled to reach your diet and fitness goals, you could be a victim of Hormone Induced Failure.
Hormonal Timing is your solution! If you’re not happy with the way your body looks, you need to start living the Hormonal Timing LifestyleTM.

o It will change your BODY.

o It will change your LIFE.

o It will change your LEGACY.

Over the past 7 years I’ve experimented, created and successfully utilize a strategy designed for women only that OVERCOMES Hormone Induced Failure.

My goal was to create the fastest possible method for women to achieve radical physical transformation. I believed the key was to capitalize on the positive effects of our hormonal fluctuations while also diminishing the negative effects. I used myself as my first test patient. I had just given birth to twins by C-section which were my 3rd and 4th babies in less than 4 years. My body was stretched out, fat, depleted in every way and just plain disgusting. At the time, I just wanted to see radical transformation in my body. I had no idea that I was on the verge of discovering something that would change the lives of thousands of women. To make a long story short, my body transformed radically by using what I now call Hormonal Timing.

LET's overcome those HORMONES!!

whoohoo!!!

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment