Thursday, September 01, 2005

I am so "STUFFED"!!


I am one day into my "building phase" and I am so "Stuffed"! I feel like I am going to explode and don't want to eat anything! I am shooting for around 2700-2900 calories a day and my goodness that is hard to do after having been settled in at 1900-2200. Well, I am thankful that I have an excuse to eat, but at the same time I currently feel like a balloon!!! All this eating should make my lifting a more exciting...HEAVY weights and PR's WHOOOOOOO!

The plan for today is to have a good lift with my dear husband and then have a blast getting my yearly-YUCK.

I am in dire need of the check up. PMS has been kicking my behind lately and I am wondering where my hormones levels are??? I plan on getting those tested!

Have a Happy day!
-Michelle
p.s. NOTE to self ...EAT!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:06 PM

    Who watches your kids while you and your husband lift?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We go to a gym with childcare. It is a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete