Friday, December 09, 2005

Made it to the Gym!!


Hi all!
TGIF!! and I got to the gym today.

After working out at home all week, except for Tuesday. I made it to
the gym! I needed it, an escape from my messy house!

Here is what I am doing:
Today is my first day of "Buffing", I am planning on having a
photoshoot in 2weeks...so that is my motivation. The goal for me is
to lose a couple real pounds and then do a photo prep week that will
dehydrate me a bit down 3-4 more pounds. I will try and explain the
process a bit as I go along.

My eating so far:
8 am-
1 cup cooked oatmeal with 1/4 c. vanilla soy milk and 1 tsp brown
sugar. Also 1 choc scoop of protien in h20 and my vitamins:
b-6,b-12,magnesium, cal, apple cider vinegar pill, ginko, st. john's
wart, (p.s. I get sick from multivitamins so I usually take children's
chewables, but I am out)lubriflex and water
3 - 6oz c. coffee with sugar(bad I know but I am not going to have
equal and I need to buy better stevia) and powdered ff creamer
1 green drink while working out and 1 bottle of water
post workout NO2
12:30
Egg burrito...3 whole eggs on ww tortilla, a little butter and tabasco
sauce and salsa, yummy
Supps:
Lubriflex, b-6, mag, cal, zinc, Flax oil, ginko, st. john's wart
water

so far so good on that! I have been bad!! about not eating during the
day much, just a ton at night over the last few days...so I feel
stuffed right now! Also, my coffee intake needs to be cut a
little...I will work on that starting monday, wink, wink.
The hard part for me comes in the evening...I always over eat at
night! I will be strong and diligent!

My workout:
warm up on r-bike 5 min
Bench paired with tricep extensions(meaning an opposing body part
superset):
Bench:
45x15
95x12
115x4
115x4
95x10
Tricep ext:
Bench bar- 45#x10
Curl bar(15-20#?) +30#x10x3 sets

Incline smith paired with tricep push downs:
50x10
60x10
70x10
70x5...50x6

Tri push:
90x12
90x10
100x10

Cable Flys: one arm at a time
40x10+5 punch x 3sets
40x10

Ab work, done in between sets:
knee ups on bench 15 reps followed by pikes 10 reps
Hanging crunches from pull up bar
3x10
Roman chair knee ups
2 sets of 35

walk on treaddy with incline of 15% for 10 min @ 4.2 mph followed by a
8 min run 2% incline 2 min @8mph, 6 min @9 mph

So that is it....I am focusing on one day at a time, GET BUFF IN A DAY!

Have a great Friday!
-Michelle

p.s. I have a fun weekend in store! A DATE tomorrow night!!! and we
are celebrating Gracie's birthday by going to Chuckie Cheese on Sunday!
Oh and we are also attempting to take some family Christmas pictures
this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment