Saturday, June 17, 2006

Gettin' back ON TRACK!


I have to admit, I've been a bit slack about working out and my eating the past week or 2. It started with hurting my shoulder/neck a bit...so I didn't lift upper body for over a week...then my b-day and VBS made it crazy chaos around here, and also PMS has been in full force. SO I am on fire to regain consistency for this BOOTY challenge!!!

It is gonna be just the focus I need.

Last night I lifted with DH- now he is on a 4 day split, so our workout was Shoulders/traps/ grip---I skipped the grip work ;)

10 min r-bike with 3- 30 sec intervals
Shoulder press warm up
AB Wheel 20 reps- love this thing!!
Hammer military
90x10
110x6x3
one arm db military
25x10
30x6x3
Cable upright rows
50x10
80x10
90x8x3
Cable lateral raises
15x10x3
Shrugs
90x20 too light
180x10x2

Elliptical cool down 5 min-

This workout was good, and my shoulder felt perfectly fine :)...thank God for chiropractors. One thing I should note is that my BUTT is still "raw hamburger" sore from Tuesday! I am amazed and happy! So the plan is to do chest/tri's today and legs/booty on SUNDAY or Monday

Also I plan to do a simple liver clense this week- really all it takes is 1 day- but you are supposed to drink a quart of apple juice daily for the 5 days prior to the major clense part...so I will be doing that starting today- BRING on the extra CARBS!!--so I should have some killer cardio to go with that!

Well I am off to get all of us ready to hit the gym, enjoy the DAY~
Michelle

1 comment: