Monday, July 17, 2006

Slow day in cyberspace!




Hey there ~!!
It's been a bit slow today on the world wide web...Is everyone on vacation, but me??

My little man went off to his friend's house today--according to his kindergarden teacher last conference "Gunner has a way with the ladies"--his friend's name is AMANDA--she is the cutest little thing!! OH what lays ahead for me and my little womanizer who isn't even 7 yet??

In the gym I had a strong day today!

The great rest day I had yesterday really helped me to have a STRONG day in the gym today--I felt like a powerhouse on bench today--VERY FUN!! Plus I got to workout with my DH so it was even more fun that way.

Warm up elliptical 4 mins
20 push ups
45x20 bench
10 push ups

Bench
95x10
115x10x2
135x6 all by myself!!
135x4

Hammer bench Negatives--a count of 10 on the negative
140x7
140x6
OUCH!! these are killers :(

Then dips
9,7,6

Then more push ups
20
10
20
20
Hooray!! I did them all :)

Abs-
Knee ups on bench
2 sets roman chair knee ups
Sit ups with medicine ball 60

tricep extensions
35x10x2
45x10

Then the electricity went out--so I skipped my intervals and came home :)

Hope you have a super Monday!!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment