Thursday, August 31, 2006

GOOD THURSAY!!




Well we made it for a FUN little walk this morning--I pushed 2 of the girls as my 3 year old, little athlete, Layla rode her barbie tri-wheel like a mad woman--It was so FUNNY!! Tia the other twin thought so too, she was laughing at her like crazy.

She looked like the wicked witch from the wizzard of oz--hunched over petalling with all of her mite!

Now the twins are in the tub, then Gracie, then off to the gym~I am leaving them in the drop off childcare so that I could do lots of work...

Afterwards I went and said a quick "HI" to the girls and did a quick workout....I felt guilty since they had already been in the childcare for almost 3 hours.

here is my workout- a total of 40 mins

r-bike warm up
knee extensions paired with leg press
full squats paired with leg curls
Dead lifts paired with smith lunges
abductors paired with adductors
basically 4 sets of 10 on everything

now at home while watching the little mermaid and folding laundry

25 min on r-bike---may do more here as the next load is ready to fold
and some high rep(15-30 reps) lifting:
db stiff leg dead lifts
db squats
abs
laying side leg lifts

Well I am off to get supper and workout more, lol!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment