Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Got my GAMEFACE ON!!!




Got my GAMEFACE ON!




It's been a downright dirty game of life these past few days!! BUT...I have my gameface on!! And I think I am winning~
For a recap since my last post on FRIDAY...
Sat- worked on my new website that I've been working on revising since AUGUST...almost ready to go live!!
Sun- worked on the website a bit more...tomorrow is the big day!
Mon- went live with the site, but then we took it down :)
Tues- went live again with www.BuffMother.com, but my e-mail and RR (members area) went down
Wed...Working on getting my e-mail and RR up and running STILL, lol!

Besides the website stuff, I've been keeping busy with a few workouts...my back is better!!! AND I did a great leg workout yesterday :). I've also been working on many other projects including selling the snot out of my book, HT Pills and shirts!! It has been a busy week. Is it really only WED???

Anyhow...I am glad to see so many New Year Resolutioners kicking some tail...Keep it up!!! You can accomplish your DREAMS...being BUFF is the BEST!!!

If you get a chance, check out my newly revamped website www.BuffMother.com!! It is SWEET!!!

GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!!!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment