Thursday, January 22, 2009

Weekly Q! ~ Week 3, 2009



It's "Weekly?" TIME!!!
Our question for this 3rd week of 2009 is....Do you have pets? ...or have you had any in the past?(Week #3-2009)
I was amazed last week when EVERY news station in the world was covering WHAT kind of DOG the new president should get?? It is amazing how much value is placed on pets in our society! Pets are fun, they bring joy, laughter and love into our lives...plus they also help teach responsibility and often times provide helpful services in the lives of owners (security, assistance).
So...with that said. Please tell me about all about your pets!
Currently the Berger household has NO pets! We have 4 small children and I look at adding pets to our home as seriously as adding more children~ I have too much on my plate already without adding more. However, I do expect that we will have have pets in the future. We'll probably start with a Dog, then depending on how that goes...add other animals to our life from there.
I have had pets in the past. When I was 5 my parents got us a dog- SMOKIE was his name~ he was fun, but CRAZY. We ended up giving him up for adoption about a year later and I didn't have a pet until I was in college. We got a ferret names SQUIRT and then a few months later a cat, who got sick and passed away, then another ferret name BRUTUS. The ferrets were fun for that "season" in our lives, but they were a mess and in the end we moved and gave them away.
Do you have any pets? or have you had any pets in the past? Do you have any funny, heartfelt stories to share about pets?

let's have fun by sharing~

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment