Monday, March 30, 2009

I am Happy! Happiness Rocks!!


HI!! my Happy Friends!! I am so happy you are my friends~ I am a very lucky lady!
Well...I finally took my starting pictures and stats yesterday. Here is a link to the album on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/people/Michelle-Berger/504405054#/album.php?aid=235913&id=504405054
My weight is at 128 in these pics on c-day 25...
My goal is to lean up a bit and get in better running shape for summer~ I have a bit of extra thickness around my waist that can GO!
Yesterday ended up being a mish-mosh of upper body workout~ it was a good one! My goal for this next week is to add in more cardio and get my back HEALTHY!!
My POA for the week is to do my MINI-CHALLENGE of NO BREAD, get more intervals/cardio in, and to get back to more of a non-vacation attitude...Spring BREAK is over.
M-chest, intervals
T-Legs
W-back, intervals
Th-chest, intervals
F-Legs
Sa-Back, intervals
Su-off
Today we didn't make it to church but we did watch a message on TV by Joel Osteen-- He spoke about REDEEMING our TIME. Meaning to use our time wisely and to be HAPPY in the process. It does no good for us to WASTE our time on being negative, grumpy, worried, stressed, anxious, bitter, unforgiving, jealous, etc....
The message was a great reminder to me to be HAPPY NOW~ to enjoy the JOURNEY toward my goals~ to JUST be happy!! I am going to focus hard on this...I want to be known as a happy person by everyone I know!!
Happiness Rocks!!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment