Monday, November 09, 2009

Now is the time to Get more Fit!



I spent the morning motivating myself to get MORE FIT!! Honestly I am VERY fit compared to 95% of the population BUT, I know I am about 50-70% as fit as I can get. I am in a "comfort zone" and plan to break through and GET MORE FIT!!
Some of the sites I visited today were very motivational...I read blogs by Tri-athletes, Olympians, Coaches, etc....I visited the OLYMPIC website. I checked out some cool "sports" including the Triathon, Judo, Luge, and Modern Pentathlon~ Oh and did you know Women's Boxing will be in the 2012 Summer Olympics for the first time?
I also visited some competition sites for events coming up near the Las Vegas Area...I figured that's a fun place for friends (team buffmother) to possibley gather for a fitness event...Hmmmm....Just thinking :) And I did some research on PH balance, water/sodium intake, olympic lifting programs, training programs for triathletes and bodybuilders...It's all very MOTIVATING stuff and makes me even more aware of the fact I KNOW I can get MORE FIT!!
I did great sticking to my plan last week and I am excited to have another STEADY week of running and lifting!
Here is my PLAN for the week- Monday through Sunday
Week of Nov 9th
MON:

RUN outside

Lift Lower Body
ABS

Tues:

Lift Upper
Intervals
Wed:

RUN
Thur:

Lift Lower Body
ABS
Fri:

RUN
Sat:

Lift Upper
ABS
Intervals
Sun:
Off

Now is the time for this MAMMA to GET MORE FIT!!Will you JOIN ME in that resolve?
-Michelle
p.s. if you are curious here are some of the links I visited today:

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the list! much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working out produces a lot of acidity in the muscles (as I'm sure you know). This is one easy way to help with that in a simple way. I think you'll find it helpful. http://phkey.com

    ReplyDelete