Friday, May 28, 2010

get 'er done!



Lots of "TO DO's" before the HOLIDAY- write a
diet, follow up with business partners, do tax stuff, accounting,
fulfillment, run, lift legs...WHEW~! Time to "GET 'er DONE!!"
On the workout front, things are going well!!

Wed- ran 10 mins and played tennis for about 1.5 hours

Thurs- lifted chest/tris/abs with my son and did 11 mins of upright bike

Today's plan- run same distance as Wednesday- about 10 mins; afternoon do legs

My weight is 128 today~ i am fine with that for now--but buffing is ON!! I am getting serious about cutting CARBS! It's the only way I can seem to lean up! my goal is to be 126 by the time I head to AZ on june 8th!

My mini-challenge for the week of eating 3 greens a day has been going GREAT! I can tell in my energy levels.

some of my choices have included:

Brocolli slaw
red peppers
romain
pickles
asparagus
mushrooms
green beans

Time for me to get'er done!!

Happy Friday!!

-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:00 AM

    I love that huge chart in the background. Did you just have it blown up and laminated? That would be great to have on the wall so you can really see what's going on every day.

    ReplyDelete