Thursday, June 03, 2010

Joy is Prayer

“Joy is prayer – Joy is strength- Joy is love – Joy is a net of love

by which you can catch souls. She gives most who gives with Joy.”

Mother Teresa

Prayers of a BuffMother!

Please Lord God Almighty,

  • Let me have the strength to get all the kids buckled up and checked in to childcare today so that I can go kill myself doing my workout
  • Let all the kids be healthy enough to go to the gym
  • Let all the kids take their naps so that I can do my workout during naptime
  • Let all the kids take their naps so that we don’t have melt downs at the gym childcare
  • Let the kids poop b4 we go to the gym so that they don’t hate me for stinking the place up
  • Let the kids learn to love spinach, oatmeal and chicken so that I don’t have to make a separate meal for everyone
  • Help my husband have a huge desire to rub my stiff and tired body tonight
  • Help me fit into my jeans today, I did legs yesterday and they are so swollen I don’t think my sweats would even fit
  • Help me figure out a way to wash the dishes since my arms are too sore and tired to even lift them
  • Help me to be tough and not complain and be a great example to my children to brainwash them into believing working out is actually fun
  • Keep our family safe from the gym freak who I heard was a convicted rapist
  • I pray that no one will ask me for any advice today while I am in the middle of my set of walking lunges
  • Please Lord help me LOVE others, take the time to show love first and foremost to my kids and DH

I love you Lord!

AMEN~ your Daughter Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:58 AM

    I love this post. Especially hoping for the hubby to be eager to give a rub to sore muscles. I can relate, sister! :) I was hoping for the same thing last night. I actually got him to give me a massage. It lasted less than one minute, but I guess it's a start.

    ReplyDelete