Friday, July 09, 2010

2 better days of eating



HEY!! My confession to you worked! I've now had 2 better days of eating...I've been eating my P's and G's ...along with my 3 fats, 4 boosting carbs and a daily treat :) I've been doing GREAT!

Tonight Travis and I got in a good chest workout:

Chest press
Bench
Hammer Strength Bench
knee ups
Dips
lower back extensions
Roman chair knee ups

Just now I finished eating my post workout meal of chicken cashew stir fry with brown rice- VERY GOOD!!

It's been dark and RAINY here all day~ But I've been actively working on my PMA! I listened to a message about the "Garden of our Mind"...so I've been weeding all day AND it's been working!! Amazing since it's cycle day 23 (one of my worst days)! God is so good!!

Gotta go for now~See ya tomorrow!!

Love,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment