Thursday, July 08, 2010

Confession Time!



I ate a bunch of JUNK yesterday!!! Pizza, coke, rootbeer, ice cream, waffle bowl, choc and carmel syrup and a smore to top it off! The only thing halfway decent I consumed yestrday was a pre-workout apple. I honestly don't know if I even got in 2 servings of protein for the day...What's up with ME?? Seriously I have one of the worst diets sometimes~! For those of you who can eat "clean" day in and day out, I am in AWE! I say that because even my BEST days are usually not what anyone would consider "clean".

The good news is that I did get in my leg workout! Last night at 7pm-8pm- very late for me!

Here it is:

Warm up stair mill 5mins

Squats
45x10
95x10
135x10x2
155x6x2
Stretching, high knees and bw bulgarinas between sets


Seated calf raises
70x15x3sets (toes out, toes in, toes straight)

Dead Lifts
45x15 warm up
95x10
95x10+5 conventional x2 sets

45degree hack squat- just machine weight
30 reps various foot positions and emphasis on glutes alternating between rt and left leg x 2 sets

Leg curls
70x10x2sets
90x6

Smith butt squats- a new smith machine it has an angle to it
no weight x 1 set of 10 each direction= 2 sets
50x1 set of 10 each direction= 2 sets

Smith lunges
50x1 set of 10 each direction= 2 sets


Knee extensions
120x10
140x10 + 5 VMO focus

Roman chair knee ups
25 reps

I was tired so I called it quits...

Today we played tennis again for about 2 hours- it started raining right at the end. We had fun!! I was laughing so hard I could barly hit the ball and I choked on my drink, lol!

My eats have been better today- more protein!! I gotta go find some more food!!

See ya later!!

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment