Friday, December 10, 2010

Where did the time go?



OH my! the week is done and I still have not started Christmas shopping...or gone shopping for Gracie's birthday (on the 14th). BUT!! I am not worried. I will get it done!

I missed blogging yesterday, but I got in a decent FAST leg workout while the girls were at danceand today had a good workout for my upper body and intervals. The thing that's so amazing to me is how HORRIBLY out of aerobic shape I'm in! I guess that's what happens when you skip cardio for a couple months. It's HIGH TIME TO get it back!! :jump:

My diet has been very STELLAR- even more than normal I've been focusing on eating more often and loads of fruit and veggies. I'm still doing very well with the no gluten and almost no dairy (just half and half in coffee). I've been a bit low energy this month and wonder if I am having a reaction to the antibiotic I'm on for my zits? I've been taking it for +3 weeks, I may go ahead and stop taking it. My check up is on Wednesday.

Tomorrow will be a day off. I've invited Gracie's friend over for the night so that'll keep me extra busy (I need to clean!). Plus, I schedueled 5 eye exams for us- all of us except for Travis. He had an exam a few months ago. It's been about 6 years since I've been to the eye doctor. I have good eyes still I think?? I HOPE!?

Travis doesn't have to go to the eye Dr. but He is now schedueled for a KNEE SCOPE- poor baby. I cring at the thought of surgery- ICK!! I sure hope it fixes him up so we can play tennis again in 2011. I miss tennis! It sure was a fun way to get in some extra cardio!

Anyhow, I wanted to say "HI" and encourage you to keep focused on "FINISHING STRONG"...2011 is just around the corner!

Now it's time to get get a movie for family night!

Love ya's!!

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment