Friday, December 02, 2011

D1!!!


Oh yes, D1 it is!! D1 is a familiar abbreviation (in my brain at least)...
D1 sports or Division 1 is what it triggers automatically in my mind. Division 1 means the best of the best in college athletics. My desire was to compete at that level...unfortunatly that meant moving away and turned out to be impossible because I fell in love with my hubby instead God is so wise~ he had my better plans in store for me!
Back to the topic at hand.... TODAY D1, stands for DECEMBER 1!! D1 is all about setting goals, planning how to attain them, writing lists, gathering data, making preparations and most importantly taking action toward being our BEST! Let's be like D1 athletes this month- the BEST at what WE do!! We are Division 1 TEAM BuffMother!!
We are the BEST....
mothers
friends
cleaners
fitness fanatics
weight lifters
business women
budgeters
choice makers
teachers
cooks
wives
shoppers
wrappers
decorators
encouragers
servants
listeners
workers
researchers
drivers
at being positive
dressers
etc....

We are the cream of the crop and don't forget it!! You are the BEST at everything you do!! Live up to that expectation and you will have a very successful December and LIFE!! Live a D1 existance; Be a Division 1 Team BuffMother member!!
A few of my goals for this December:
  • My family goal- settle into our new place, make it "warm" and cozy for us...enjoy the holiday shopping with my kids!!
  • My business goal- get my website update well underway so that we can hit the New Year with a new bright shinny website!!
  • My fitness/body goal- to weight 127- REAL WEIGHT at the end of December! Not a low dehydrated, delplete weight- a REAL Weight. Also, I must get in 5 days of workouts a week! Starting weight is 129.8 for me today and it is cycle day 16- Pretty sure that's a real weight...I was 131.6 yesterday from my ovulation bloat :)
  • My spiritual goal- keep praying and beliving- God is truly good and wants me to be a light shining for HIM always!! I need to remember that 24/7!!
I'm off to plan, plod, prep and HIT IT!!
cheerleaders
GO T-E-A-M BuffMother!!! Let's do it this December!!
Coach,
Michelle
P.s. Thanks to a quick search www.WIKIPEDIA.com proves that D1 is truly a higly used abbreviation~

Sports

  • NCAA Division I, the highest division of American collegiate sports
  • The D1 Grand Prix (or D1GP), the premier drifting championship in the world
  • There are three other drifting series that use(d) the D1 moniker, related or not:

Science and technology

and also :
  • "D1", a hexadecimal value equal to the decimal value 209
  • T-D1, the German T-Mobile mobile phone network former name
  • D01, Carcinoma in situ of other and unspecified digestive organs ICD-10 code
  • D-1, a West German funded and controlled STS mission.
  • D1, an abbreviation for DOCSIS 1.0, an international telecommunications standard.

Transport

Military

Other

No comments:

Post a Comment