Thursday, February 09, 2012

18 Days to Go~ THANKFUL!!


Hi Ya Ladies,
18 days left to go and I am thankful I've done so well towards my habits this week!!
Today's "TASKs" are located here:
http://therallyroom.com/node/51753
Be sure to keep engaged-- we are in the HEAT of the battle- CONSITENT focus is needed if you want to BREAK the HABIT!!
Today is my DD's Birthday!! the Twins are 9!! holy moly~ how did that happen?
Anyhow lots to do today so...here's my workout plan:
I'm benching today! not as heavy as Monday since I am buffing now:
Warm up 5 min
Bench 4 sets of 10
paired with Tricep extensions
4 sets of 10
Incline Chest press
3sets of 10
paired with tricep push downs
3 sets of 10
Cable flys
2 sets of 10
abs between- old school sit ups
pec machine
2 set of 10
abs between- knee ups
kickbacks
2 sets of 10
abs between sets- ab wheel
and 20 minutes of intervals on the BIKE or TREADMILL
I just love intervals, lol!!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment