I am in shock that it's already the last day of JUNE?? It has flown by so fast!! I've had a very interesting month~ Lot's of GREAT amazing things, plus some not so super things. I'm not going to spend 1 second thinking about anything negative, but instead give all my energy to the positive. PLUS I'm getting interenally fired up for the next half of the year-- JULY is going to be the start of an amazing 6 months!!
It's a good time for me to look at my 2012 New Year's resoultinos again-- I wonder how I am doing?
This year I have 3 resolutions:
1- to KISS MORE!!
2- to take more PHOTOS!
3- to BLOG DAILY!
- Kissing more sounds simple, yet when you have 5 loved ones in your family (+ a puppy) who all need KISSES, it can be a bit demanding. I am up for the challenge~ it may get sloppy & personal but I am armed with my puckered lips ready to rock my kisser in 2012!!
- More photos is a must...my kids are beautiful and I barely took any good photos of them the past couple years! It's a shame, but no more-- I am going to snap away. I also have beautiful landscapes, animal and plant life all around~ no better way to capture it than with a click of the camera!
- Blogging daily is something I've slacked at the year....I love blogging-- not just using it as a journal, but using it as a place to explore my deep inner thoughts, ideas, strategies, etc...the more I blog the better I feel about everything. I don't expect EVERY DAY that my blog will rock, but I do expect inspiration and creativity to flow from time to time!
Don't be surprised if in 2012 share photos of me kissing others in my blog!!
Also, for my birtday I put up a good list of goals-- I need to hone in and make them happen!!
Tomorrow is my 37th Birthday!! YAY!!
I've been thinking a lot about the next year of my life the past week. I have some things I want to accomplish during my 37th year:
- Keep a thankful heart
- Pressing toward sharing God's love in all I do- SHINE for HIM!!
- Find a good local church- get whole famiy
- Help each of my kids with one of their
- Gunner's football preparation
- Gracie's Gutiar/Voice lessons
- Tia Sprinting at the TRACK and camping
- Layla horse riding lessons
- Keep being a good loving sweet supportive wife to my best friend of 20 years, Travis
- Get our 20th anniversary trip to GERMANY
planned!! (Aug 2013)
- Finish off the remodeling that we need done
- Get workout area "POSH"
- Get a pool installed by next summer
- keep working on our land- clearing it, making it beautiful!!
- Maybe get some animals??
- RE-publish a second edition of my book
- Do more e-book promotion
- Run another transformation contest this fall and next spring
- Plan at least 1 more gathering in the next year (AUSTIN spring/summer 2013)
- Work towards a "secret BIG project" completion for the NEW YEAR!!
- Keep learning- I'd like to take some hands on classes/certifications
- BE very consistent in my workouts and do them at a set time/place- follow my POA!
- Stay healthy! No injuries or time off due to illness
- Possibly do some tennis lessons and enter a
tournament next spring??
- I'd like to get my whole family eating Gluten-free...I pretty much have all the symtoms of needing to do this for myself (plus DH and 2 of my kids seem to have very similar issues with Gluten problems)
- Get tested for allergies??
- Work on my healthy cooking-- I go in streaks with this-- been BAD the past couple years!
- I'd like to to consistently wear more "professional" looking clothes-- when I go to appointements or meetings I'll plan to look like a business woman-- not a teen, lol!
- I'll continue to take care of my skin, teeth, hair and nails-- always looking "put together" (this is harder than you think for me!)
- I'd also like to learn more about essential oils, home facial/hair treaments
- Help my DD's be consistently "groomed"-- time to teach them how to shave, use curling iron and maybe even some make up lessons!
LOT's to think about and keep infront of me at all times so I stay focused!!
As for my workouts this week, I did 4 days in a row: M- upper body/intervals, T- Legs, W- Run Hills + 10 mins bike, Th- upper body/intervals--- AND I was so sore and exhausted yesterday that I had to change my plans to add a day off!! I'm still sore today, but I'll get in a workout regardless. I am going to make this body SUBMIT!