Thursday, August 30, 2012

Good Times!

Hey everybody!! I've been having some really GOOD times this week~ Tuesday was our 19th anniversary, so we basically HUNG OUT as much as possible. It was a fun time with my MAN!! We ate together, bought stuff together (one item was our "gift"- a mulcher), built a fire together (the burn ban just got lifted, yay!!) and hunted together + PLUS Other activities too!!

Then yesterday I had to get rollin' early for my tennis lesson. I've never had one before and had no idea what to expect. The tennis pro is a son of a family friend-- he was super nice, very informative, and easy to work with.... it was really good! I learned alot already and my body responded nicely to the activity. I was a little worried that my shoulder would get aggravated, but it's hanging tough. After the lesson I stopped by to see my nieces- they live right above the courts. Tuesday was one of their birthdays and so I brought them a gift since I had "missed" the other one's b-day early this year. Anyhow- it was great to see them!

Then I ran few more errands, got to have a quick lunch with DH and then on my way home I hit the gym for a "quickie" upper body lifting workout:

Seated rows
Lat Pulls
Tricep Push downs
Shoulder press
Straight arm press downs (with cable machine- hits the rear delts/lats a bit)

I didn't have much time since I had to get home and prep to GO again- Gracie has guitar lessons on Wednesday nights and I also needed to get shopping done--

Needless to say, I've had very little computer time over the past 2 days. It feel like I've been missing out on everyone's progress during week #2 of our contest! I expect you are KICKIN' tail and getting your workouts and eats done. Don't foget that there are tons of resources in our Rally ROOM Super STAR Success book-- http://therallyroom.com/node/53696 AND on my blog www.buffmother.com/category and YOU TUBE www.youtube.com/buffmother

My plan for today is to hit my weight room for a chest workout and get in some good "outside" time with a run before it RAINS tomorrow from the hurricane. Travis and I also want to get some more fields planted before it rains-- we've already planted 3 food plots for the deer-- a couple more would be good to get done ASAP!

OKAY, I'm off to interact with you all!!

Love,

Michelle

P.S. here's the Latest From My Blog

    • SSS week 02: Coaching

      buffmother, hormonal timing, fitness ,diet, abs, m - 84471885054
      SSS week 02: Coaching You’ve had a GREAT start to the week!! fun to see many of your…
      READ MORE..
    • SSS Week 02: Beginner Lower Body Buffing workout (Video)

      buffmother, hormonal timing, fitness ,diet, abs, m - 84471860054
      SSS Week 02: Beginner Lower Body Buffing workout (Video) LEGS- Beginner Buffing workout (from…
      READ MORE..
    • SSS week 02- Michelle’s DETAILED workout POA

      97779375054
      SSS week 02- Michelle’s DETAILED workout POA Phase 2Buffing Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday…
      READ MORE..
    • SSS Week 02: Mini-Challenge NO BREAD

      buffmother, hormonal timing, fitness ,diet, abs, m
      SSS Week #2 Mini Challenge- Eliminate Bread Eliminate BREAD from your diet this week…notice…
      READ MORE..
    • SSS Starting Stuff

      michelleStartSSS
      #3-Starting Thoughts: Where are you in your journey? I’m in a transition…I’ve…
      READ MORE..

No comments:

Post a Comment