Friday, March 29, 2013

Lovely GOOD Friday

Happy Good Friday!! I love days like today-- such an awesome reminder of LOVE and happiness!!
I'm feeling much, much better today! Thanks for all your well wishes about my neck and business thoughts.
Today's contest post:
 
MY 6 Daily Goals--
  1. Cycle day- 13 all is good on the hormone front.  I feel clear minded, happy, focused, more healthy and I was hungry this morning when I woke up-- Metabolism is alive!!
  2. Weight- 131.0...back down a couple pounds of water weight after getting a bit more active yesterday and staying away from the advil. I expect to be back under 130 by early next week.  This injury won't keep me from my goals!! 
  3. Sexy To do's- I need to shave today. Also, I think I'll go tanning again
  4. Workout- I'll spend a little time at the gym doing some light weight training on the machines.  It'll be a "therapy" type session
  5. Meal POA- embrace my hunger a bit....I've been really a big time baby about being a bit hungry.  The second I'm hungry, I'll eat.  That's fine most of the time, but not right now while I've been less active and if I want to attain my goal by VEGAS I'll need to "embrace my hunger" a bit more!
  6. Sexy Actions- Today's topic for the contest...I'm excited to read some of your ideas.  Hubby's got Good Friday off, so I think I'll be able to be a bit more flirty with him and get some "quality" time with him!!
Enjoy the day!!
Love,
Michelle
 
 
The Key to your Motivation is to Encourage others!
www.BuffMother.com

No comments:

Post a Comment