Monday, August 26, 2013

Consistency

The ONLY way you are going to see results in your diet and fitness efforts is through CONSISTENCY!  One of the main reasons Hormonal Timing and TEAM BuffMother work is because they help you stay more CONSISTENT!  Try using this "Weekly Consistency Report"-- it's easy to copy+paste into your blog posts every weekend to help you stay consistent! Be Accountable to yourself!


Weekly Consistency Report
How many weight workouts did I complete last week:
How many intervals training sessions did I complete last week:
How many days of the week did I workout:
What obstacle did I overcome in order to get it done?
Who did I encourage this week?


MY POA (Plan Of Attack!!!!) for this week #___________- Date:___________

What is my main goal this week with my workouts?
What is my main goal this week in my diet?

How do I see my workouts shaping up this week?
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:
 
The Key to your Motivation is to Encourage others!
www.BuffMother.com

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. I learned through my weight loss journey that consistency is key. Without that, I would not have been successful in the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete