Monday, August 29, 2005

11 week- Photo/measurement update...















Here are some photos taken on 8-27 to show my progress...and here are my caliper measurements taken 8-26-05:
tri 4mm
illiac 3mm
thigh 5mm

And other measurements:
Height 5-6.5
Weight 126
Bust 36.5
Waist 25
Hips 35
Chest under armpits above boobs 34
Around the outside of my shoulders 41"
Bicep 9.25 relaxed 10.5 flexed!!!
Calf forever 13"
Thigh 8" above knee cap 19"
Thigh 11" above knee cap 19.5"-good :)

These are looking good. The last 2#'s and water weight will cause my waist and hips to go down one more inch. Although my goal is to have my waist go down and my hips stay. I think that would help my proportions a bit. So we'll see where I end up at the end of this last "buffing" week.

1 comment:

  1. Lookin good as usual Michelle...and you still have alot of time before your contest...wow...your quads are awesome, as are your abs...I don't know how much more you can improve girl...lookin good!
    Hugs
    Christie

    ReplyDelete