Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Joyce Meyer

Over the past six years I have been a student of the great teachings of Joyce Meyer. She is so down to earth and real, I feel that God knew what he was doing when he placed her over the great ministry she has today.

I wanted to share some great promises from God that she prompted me to confess on a regular basis:

"I live the abundant life that Jesus died to give me..." John 10:10
" I am blessed to the point that my cup runs over..." Psalm 23:5
"I am the head and not the tail..." Deuteronomy 28:13

And my personal favorite-

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13

Please visit her website for more great teachings www.joycemeyer.org

God Bless, Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Amen girl...Joyce is going to be in my neck of the woods this month, I am trying to see about getting me and hubby there...she is incredible!
    Hugs
    Christie

    ReplyDelete