Friday, February 03, 2006

My new gym and legs!!

Oh WOW!! I am so pumped, my new gym is HEAVEN!! I had a great time working out with DH a bit and then I got to play on all the new machines. I was like a kid in a candy store, hee, hee!!

So I did legs and I don't know if I could give you a good report since I am in TRIAL stages of many pieces of eqipment but this is a breif rundown:

Squat
45x15
135x10
145x10
155x6(MY BELT WAS TOO TIGHT!)
155x8
135x10

Dead lifts
135x10
155x10

LEG PRESS
90X20
160X20
210X20

Calf machine (free motion)
200x20x2
240x20x3

Then a bunch of various
leg extensions
leg curls
hip extensions
glute machine

And I finished with a short stint of intervals on the upright bike 8 min total.

My cold was a little limiting today, but I hope I am on the mend :)

Some of the machines at the gym are computerized and very nice the others are FREE MOTION so they are interesting and very different from what I am used to...the only bad thing is that there is no laying down leg curl so no froggy curls for me anymore.

I can't wait to get aclimated to the gym which usually takes me about 2 weeks. Then I will be in the groove!!

TGIF everyone, I am off to hit the showers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment