Thursday, March 02, 2006

BIG NEWS For TEAM BUFFMOTHER!!! March 02, 2006


HI! All!! Last night I made a big announcement to TEAM BuffMother!! Our very own *Women's Only* membership area, The Rally Room, is now open. Here is the note I posted in our Yahoo Group:

I am sure you are well aware of the difficulty we are having as a TEAM in keeping up with all the excitement and growth on the Yahoo! Group. I am very pleased that in less than 12 months, at 1650 members we have outgrown the Yahoo!Group!!! In order to make Team Buffmother Awesome and take it to the next level, we now need to transition to the Team BuffMother! Rally Room :

The problems we currently face on the Yahoo! group:

* Public- everyone in the world can see our posts and pictures
* Safety issues, nasty men bothering the TEAM members
* Confusing- who is who, names to faces, progress, background, finding common ground etc
* No organization to posts
* Too many posts to possibly keep up with
* Problems with the chat system
* Login problems with Yahoo
* Annoying advertising
* Message posting problems, late and out of order

Exciting features of the Rally Room :

* Private- only the members of the TEAM will have access to our pictures, information and posts. ALSO, a private area will enable me to share "secret" training and diet information with the TEAM. I have limited this information to paying clients up to this point.
* Women only- This will be easier to monitor than on the Yahoo! Group, it will be much easier to keep men out.
* More organized, easier to use- There is a good forum, that is organized by topics and the entire area is laid out for ease of use
* Each member can have their personal blog, photo gallery and profile- this will be fun because we all can keep track of our journeys and our friend's journeys so much easier.
* I will have an extended gallery that will include short video segments detailing lifts, techniques tips and other helpful information for BuffMothers. This is going to be a great teaching tool and resource area. I plan to do segments called "four week focus" on different body parts, eating plans, hormonal timing, housework fitness, supplements, etc..
* Chat- this area has it's own easy to use chat system so chatting will be more fun and frequent.
* I will also be able to HELP all the members easier, since I will be able to read up on their progress, profile and see progress pictures all in one easy to access place

I have asked about 10 BuffMothers to TEST the Rally Room area in order to work out the kinks. They have faithfully been posting in for a while now, so there is already tons of fun stuff to read in the area. I want you to know that by your being part of TEAMBuffMother! you have the power to encouraged and inspired countless women to action!!! I appreciate you so much and know that I alone can't reach every woman. I need the support and help from wonderful women like you!! Thanks so much for being part of my life and such a great part of the TEAM.

We are currently offering a 2 week free trial for all BuffMothers. Afterthat time there will be monthly dues of $9.95 (with price breaks at 6 and 12months- see below). *All memberships are subscription based and will be billed through PayPal. You can cancel at any time.

Discounted Memberships:

Save 16%!!! - 6 months for only 49.95

Save 25%!!!- 12 months for only 89.95

Note*** I will not turn anyone away,and I want every BuffMother to be able to utilize the Rally Room, so if someonehonestly can not afford the dues, I will offer a "scholarship" to thosewomen. All you need to do is e-mail me and ask. ***

What are the dues for?

1. The cost of the site and site maintenance
2. Contest prizes!!
3. Help with the future growth of BuffMother! Allowing us to set up Camps, Cruises, Contests, Conferences, Etc.
4. Scholarships for those who canĂ¯¿½t afford the dues



Thanks so much for everything and I am so excited for our future as TEAMBuffMother! grows!!
To JOIN the Rally Room please go here: http://buffmother.com/rallyroomerror.html and sign up for your free trial. Once you get your password from paypal you will gain access to the Rally Room page http://members.buffmother.com/ There you need to create your own user name and password. I look forward to seeing you there!!

If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail me at michellemberger@sbcglobal.net.

Your friend,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I dont know about that crazy video, but you sure do run fast! Awesome progress you've achieved in preparation to your contest! :)

    ReplyDelete