Friday, March 03, 2006

Crazy Days!!


OHHHH! Man!! I am so glad yesterday is in the books...things were crazy Smiling

I did get to workout with DH, but he had a flat tire, so I had to pick him up from work. SO I am car-less this morning.

Our workout was like this:
warm up on r-bike 10 min
Bench
95x15
115x9
135x6(with some help)
135x5
I felt really strong on bench...becuase it had been over a week since I really did it, rested muscles are stronger,lol

Incline Flys
35x10
one set of bench dips to failure
40x8

Incline press machine
70x15 - don't like this machine

Incline smith
50x15 wasn't happy here either...chest is fried Sad

Cable flys
one arm at a time
17.5 x10x3sets

Tricep extesions
over head...paired with on arm cross over pull downs
3 sets

run on tredmill- 4 min...stomach cramps...ate too soon close to workout...I need about 3 hours from eating to running, I have a very sensitive tummy Sad

So I did my intervals on the upright bike...they were hard since my legs were tired from legs the day b4

So there you have it...here at noon my DH is gonna come get us so that we can go do back, shoulders and bi's and then I plan to run outside later.

I am leaning up very visibly...my abs are showing better daily...this morning my weight was 128, only 4 weeks to go!
Practicing posing is paramount for me at this point, I gotta showcase the goods the best way possible.

Well gotta go, I just heard a crash in the kitchen!!!
-Michelle
p.s check this out

2 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    the "check this out" link is not working )-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...I fixed it now :)

    ReplyDelete