Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Tuesday's Leg Circuit...whoohoo... April 25, 2006
BOY what a super day!
I had a lot of things going on and stayed home all day!! That is amazing and doesn't happen often, but I liked it :)
I did a leg circuit workout that took about 25 min plus 10 extra for lunges and leg curls.
here is the jist of what I did:
1. DB Squats- held weights(#30db's) up by shoulders went down low 15-20 reps
2. Leg extensions on bowflex- 15 reps of 100, 160, 160
3. Dead lifts- #30 db's down to touch weights on floor 15-20 reps
4. Bulgarians- 3x10x 30#db's
5. Laying leg lifts on incline bench 3x20
6. Abs knee ups 3 sets of 40
Did all 6 exercises in a row repeated 3 times...
then did 20 stationary lunges w/#30 db's and then 90 walkin lunges
and 5 sets of leg curls on the bowflex...these felt great!
My eats have been great too
P: Fajita steak, chicken breast, 4 eggs (minus 1 yolk)
C: Red Grapes
G: Green beans, asparagus stir fry
F: Summer sausage
NO TREATS :)
Bless you all!
Posted by Michelle Berger