Thursday, November 02, 2006

I DECLARE- November "I am Thankful" month!! Entry for November 2, 2006



As the highly successful October--"I am proud Month" is now OVER--I think it would be fun to continue on with the tradition into November.

With Thanksgiving just around the corner I am declaring that NOVEMBER is "I am Thankful month" --So be sure to start off your daily posts with a reason you are thankful!!

I am thankful for my brothers and my sissy

Here is a pic of us all together about 2 years ago-


in the back row you see my brothers Matthew (today he is 17!!), James (he's about 22 now) and David (2 years older than me so 33 now)--he is holding his little girl...then next to me is my sissy Jeanette(she is now 24)


On tap for me today is the TRACK again...today it is much nicer weather here, so I will take my 3 little girlies with me. I am sure that will be an adventure!

Wish me luck!!!
----------------------------------------------------------

Here is my Track Report:
It was a crazy time at the track, but MAN what a perfect day for it--sunny 60 degrees--perfect!
here is the low down on how it went
Warm up 800m
First 3 400m- 69 seconds with 4 min recovery
4th- 71 seconds--this one almost killed me! so I had a longer recovery of 8 mins then did
5th- 70 secs...would have been 69 but Tia was in the way so I had to yell at her TWICE to move--poor thing!

We went to the park afterwards and I am still dying an hour afterwards...so time to rest, and refuel and think about what I am gonna do in the gym tomorrow and Saturday!

It was a GREAT experience to be running 400 repeats again...I have a huge love hate relationship with them...they are killers, but UBER EFFECTIVE!!


Love,
BuffMother

No comments:

Post a Comment