Thursday, December 06, 2007

Sore Bod!


Sore BOD!



I have a sore bod! I think the only part of me that isn't sore is my biceps--they hardly EVER get sore...those tiny little things are so durable, LMAO!

Thus, not being able to visit the gym due to my DD being sick has been a blessing in disguise. WHO, by the way, she is doing much better...I think she will go to school tomorrow! Thanks for your prayers!

I am giving some of April's TOFFEE to a few people...that is if she can get it to me in time with her on vacation this week and all....I think it will be a great gift for some teachers and some co-workers -- it is YUMMERS!!
www.ToffeeCreations.net... if you are curious.

Okay, so my workouts and POA have been a bit modified due to my soreness and no gym the past 2 days. I did manage to keep my momentum though by doing "something"

Last night I did:
12pullups
40 sit ups
10 pull ups
35 sit ups
*missed my lunges...I feel bad about that, but my BUTT was and is still very sore!*

Then tonight I did
120 lunges YAY! I think I'll be able to do some with weight again tomorrow!!
5 sets of 7-8 bicep curls- 60's on curl bar
Bent over rows with the same bar- 4 sets

That's it!

In other news I spent all day Sunday updating and imputing addresses into my outlook contacts, now if I could just figure out how to merge those addys into labels I would be so HAPPY!!...I tried today to mail merge- NOT!
I can't believe how hard that is! I am clueless!!! how frustrating~~

BUT, I think I will try again tomorrow!

Well, I am off to finish some Christmas Cards for my TEAM BuffMother! friends....
Love ya,
BuffMother!

No comments:

Post a Comment