Wednesday, April 16, 2008

LIVE EXCITED!!!

www.BuffMother.com



My husband said something this weekend, "I want to live EXCITED". Initially I thought that was a good thought, but as it has sunk in over the past 2 days I think it is an AWESOME thought!
I want to live EXCITED
I want to be like a kid, my kids get excited about the simplest things:
They are fired up when Daddy walks in the door
They get excited for macaroni and cheese
They yelp with excitement about getting to go to the park
Every little thing in their life is exciting~ what has happened to that in us adults??



So today with being excited in mind, I was excited to go to the girls' dance class, to the bank, to my accountant, to the gym!!!
But, then one of my DD's POOPED on my excitement, by pooping her pants~ why on earth does a 5 year old girl thats been totally potty trained for 2+ years poop her pants? NO CLUE, but she manages to do it about once a month :hehe:



I did manage to get in the following tiny workout before the crisis:
warm up 10 mins
pull ups
10, 8
Bicep curls
45x10x3
Standing military BB press
45x10x3
inverted pull ups 10



Hi lat pulls (hammer machine)
45each armx10x 1set...then I had to go home :(



Anyhow, Now I am recovered from it and excited to be here online with you~
And excited to bring in the dry cleaning, go to Gracie's soccer pictures and game, come home and eat, relax a bit, watch a bit of AI, watch the GSP fight preview on spike and by then I'll be very excited to SLEEP!!



Live EXCITED, It's fun!!
Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment