Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Massages ROCK!!




www.BuffMother.com

Despite getting tickled a bit, my massage ROCKED!! This year for my birthday I am all about BUYING myself presents- so today was my B-day massage. Later today I am going to order at least 3 pairs of shoes online~ and look for some new curtains, bedspread and DESK for my room. AND then on Friday I have a B-day Facial! Saturday is my actual B-day and I plan on doing SOMETHING fun for myself on that day too!!!

If you haven't guessed already, I value MY Birthday!!! I've always LOVED it, gotten excited for it, been agressive about celebrating it, etc....I just love the feeling of having ONE DAY that is MINE!!! It is a worthy celebration after all ;)
Birthdays to me are kinda like New Years-- a day to take stock of where I am in life and where I am going-- a day to think and reflect on all the Love God has for me! I love the fact that each and every year of my life I grow wiser and happier!! I can't wait to see how awesome I'll feel when I am actually old, lol!! My childhood years were fun, teens were quite turbulent, twenties testing and my thirties have been TERRIFIC!! I am so blessed to get to celebrate another birthday this week and on Saturday!!

Yesterday I had a good upper body workout and a short run-- it got cut short due to an INSANE cramp in my foot-- OUCH, I could barely drive home it was so bad!
my workout included these exercises:
Cybex lat pulls
Bicep curls
seated rows
knee ups on roman chair
lat pulls on knees (wide high cables)
cable bicep curls
bench
tricep dips (finished with a hip raise plank)
Incline hammer press
knee up on bench
Run 12 mins total-- cramp ended it early

Today-
I will go for a run this afternoon and do lower body

Enjoy your day~ I will!!! It is sunny and beautiful today!!!
Toodles,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment