Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hair Done DAY!!




www.buffmother.com
I finally got my hair done today~ it had been 8+ weeks...and it really needed it :) Now I feel like my head is 10 pounds lighter-- I'm an AIR HEAD again. ;)

So...I've been workin' hard!! I am fired up about these last 2 weeks of the contest and really lovin' the "no excuses" attitude effect on my workouts~ I've been getting it done on AUTO PILOT...that works best for me-- not to think, just do!
Anyhow...yesterday I did LEGS~
and today was back, bi, sh and running outside:
Warm up while talking to SUPERSTAR Deb Gray~ poor girl had to listen to me huff and puff the whole time, lol!
35min on r-bike

assisted pull ups 20# assist x 10 reps
pull ups
8, 4.5

Seated rows
100x10
110x6x2
*i could feel the low glucose here, so I got a power aid and drank half of it

Cybex lat pulls
135x10
155x6x2

Standing military
45x10
55x8x2
paired with
BB Bicep curls
45x10
55x8x2

Cable bicep curls
70x10x2

Seated military
30's x10

Arnold's- one arm at a time
25x8x2

DB lat row- been quite awhile since I've done these so really focused on form
30x10x2

ran outside- dog scared the crap out of me! total run of 16 mins- it was misting the entire time, very neat!

I am off to cook some steak and watch some HOODWINKED and later some Olympics
Have a great WED night!!!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment