Monday, August 18, 2008

Let's GO!!! 2 weeks left~




www.buffmother.com
There is so much that can be done in just 2 weeks, so LET's GO!

My personal goals are to get in several workouts and runs...I've been slacking on my runs since the July running campaign ended- -so today I start again with my EVEN day running. I'm gonna go in just a bit.

My week last week ended up very good~ here's the recap:
m-killer upper body workout and intervals on elliptical
t-killer leg workout--my butt was so sore!
W- beginner upper body buffing workout at home and some wii fit
Th-chest tris
F-back, sh, bi, run on treddy
S-20 min warm up cardio; legs
Su-off

so 6 days of lifting!!! and 2 intervals~
pretty good~

this week's boosting poa looks like this:
m-chest and run
t- legs again
w- back and run
Th- chest
F-run in am and legs
S- back and some steady cardio
Sunday= off

I am ready to GO! and remembering "no excuses"
Go!! Go!!! Go!!!

Love,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment