Monday, January 05, 2009

Starting NOW!


I am starting my new year "NOW!!" After all it is already the 5th, lol!I've worked out 2 of those 5 days so that's not too bad, but I expect BETTER!I believe in setting HIGH expectations for myself. I want to be EXCEPTIONAL not normal.
The first step towards getting to where I want to go this year is in my mind...I need to get my mindset in a position from where I can attack 2009.
Right NOW...I am going to think hard and pray about what ACTIONS I need to take this year to attain my goals.
I am starting NOW!!-Michelle

My Hormonal timing Journal tidbit for today:
Cycle Date:23
Weight:125
My "Truth Hammer":
"I am starting NOW!" (I feel like my NEW YEAR hasn't arrived yet...but I am starting NOW)

1 comment:

  1. "I want to be EXCEPTIONAL not normal."

    Such a wonderfully motivating quote. I think I'm going to steal it for my truth hammer!! :)

    Michelle, thanks so much for being you and being such a great role model!!
    Blessings,
    Christine (FitMommyOf3)

    ReplyDelete