Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good Day!



I've been a bit quiet in my blogs the past couple days because I've been busy with family.
We had a great Valentine's weekend and B-day day yesterday for Travis.
He is 39 now and really focused on accomplishing big things before he turns 40! I can't believe how old we are getting, lol!!
Yesterday we had a great workout~ I ran in the morning fasted and then did walking lunges. then in the afternoon Travis and I lifted back together. It was a great workout day!! I feel like I am getting leaner every day~ I was 125 again today which is great considering I am ovulating!!
I feel bad that I didn't get "all" of my planned workout done today~ I skipped intervals~ with yesterday being a holiday today seemed more like Monday...so I was VERY busy today.
Anyhow we did have a good chest workout
r-bike 7:30 mins
Bench-LOTS OF BENCH!
45x20
95x10
115x10
135x4+2 assisted
115x10
135x2+3assisted
15 push ups
flat bench hammer chest press
2 sets of 90#x6 reps
roman chair abs- 2 sets legs straight
seated hammer chest press
90x10x2
dips
6 (shoulder tight)
flat bench fly's 30'sx10
bench tri dips 2 sets to fail
knee ups 1 set to fail, 2 sets with 20# between feet (this was hard)
Ab wheel 2 sets
hanging sit ups 1 set
nothing for my booty just yet~ I am a bit sore from yesterday's lunges...but not much~ good thing it's leg day tomorrow!!! they are gonna get VERY sore from what I have planned!!!

Sweet dreams!! (remember sleep is VERY important if you want to be buff!! so try to get in at least 8 hours if you can!!)
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment