Monday, March 23, 2009


I am very excited to be joining the countdown to Memorial Day challenge!! Today is day #1 of 70 for me...and I'm starting with LEGS!!!
here is my POA for the week~ I am boosting...shooting to do most lifts with sets of 10, 8, 6, 4 reps.
M- Legs
T- back, intervals
W-chest, intervals
Th-off
F-legs
Sa-back, intervals
Su-off
It is also spring break here...our plan is to do a "daily" activity as a family that costs less than $15. Today is nice and sunny out so it'll be an outside one
I'll check in later with more~
Let's have a GREAT day!!!
-Michelle
p.s. In case you missed this~
I thought that we could all benefit from a bit more motivation towards getting the results we desire and so I thought we could use the SSS 10 week journal to help us keep focus and chart our progress!! The journal is AWESOME!! it contains a ton of info: HT info, HT charts, How to Buff and How to Boost, Detailed illustrated workouts, Key Foundations for success, starting stats/measurements, weekly challenges to keep focus, and much much more!!!
here is a link where you can download it and then print it:
Download of 10 week SSS Journal by BuffMother! (link expires after 14 days)
https://rcpt.yousendit.com/666644113/a086042bde689d8454ae9c6cca125dda
Feel free to invite other friends of yours to join us, you can e-mail them the journal and encourage them follow along this 10 week journey towards SUPER STAR SUCCESS!!! Let's help others to achieve their goals over the next couple months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment