Saturday, April 18, 2009

Back At It


I got back at it yesterday with 2 sessions of cardio/intervals that added up to over an hour!!!
My first session was fasted: a run and 6 killer 20 second intervals (Tabata style)
then some abs too...
Then later I went to the gym and rode the r-bike for 15 mins...the last 4 mins of which were 8 Tabata style intervals. Then I hopped on the stair mill and did 20 mins of intervals (10 total)...In 20 mins I climbed 117 floors and decided that I'll challenge myself to get more floors climbed each time I do them.
After the stair mill I did 3 sets of walking lunges and the hip abduction machine.
Today, I am gonna get to the gym with DH and do some upper body lifting and maybe some intervals after it. THEN I am supposed to take pics and measurements~ eeek!!! I am not tooo excited about that because I ate pizza last night...Which was STUPID! I had a tummy ache from it and ended up breaking my NO DAIRY challenge. It's c-day 19 here and yesterday I could feel my hormones starting to ramp up....soooo I plan to JOURNAL my eats this week. Hopefully that will help me keep in check!
Tonight the UFC event is on Pay-per-view TV~ so you know what I'll be watching!!!
Bye for now~
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. OK,so its nice to know i am not the only crazy head out there LOL!!!! girl,after reaidng over your bio,you have become my new hero!4 babies? wow! i only have 2 (for now),and i so understand about being a buff mommy too! i think my body looks better than ever after having kids,and have the trophies to prove it! but more importantly, i have a better sense of health and fitness than i ever did beofre becoming a mother-i am a stronger person,both menatll and physically,for becoming a BUFF MOMMY or a supermom....anyways,you are doing an awesome job and keep it up!!you are def serving as an example and inspiration to women everywhere! (including me!)

    ReplyDelete