Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Procrastinator Michelle!



I am posting right now because I am procrastinating...I have to work on some tax stuff that I've been putting off for MONTHS, but with taxes due tomorrow, I guess I MUST get them done today :cry:


Procrastination is an art form in my opinion...I do things when the HAVE TO be done, not a moment sooner~ it's my way to manage my time, lol!! I use this skill for so many things besides taxes. A couple of of my favorite applications for procrastination is Dishes, Laundry, Shaving, and Bills. Why bother doing a few dishes??? I need to wait until the entire counter is covered and I have plenty to easily fit into the dish washer. That way I don't waste time trying to find the perfect dishes to fit.



Why do 1 load of laundry?? I wait until I can do at least 6 at once. I do all the washing and drying~ then later I fold all 6 loads~ the I put all the clothes away at the same time. Doing 6 loads at once saves time!



Procrastinating works...but NOT for working out!!! CONSISTENCY works for diet, exercise and for getting BUFF!!!



Yesterday I started off the week with LONG cardio= 60 mins total: 20 mins r-bike, 20 mins of intervals on bike, 10 mins on stair mill, 10 mins on r-bike



Today I did another wimpy leg workout...My back is still in "rehab":

warm up r-bike 10 mins

laying leg lifts with stretching

lower back extensions

leg curls

abs

seated leg press

1 set of DL's w/db's

Calves

walking lunges

leg extension

multi- hip

shuffle circles and side to sides in aerobics room

knee ups

20 min r-bike



I better go shower now and then do my tax stuff!! I can't procrastinate any longer!

Your friend the Procrastinator,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment