Saturday, July 25, 2009

40 days to FIT!! Day 5~Rally Room “rest intervals”

40 days to FIT!! Day 5~Rally Room “rest intervals”


Hey all!!

I am right in the midst of my workout and using my “rest intervals” for
Rally Room time!! I love it!!

My workout is going like this:

run 20 mins

3 rounds of sprints/drills:

Sprint 100m (fire hydrant to fire hydrant)
Walk 25m driveway to driveway
Walking High knees- 25m
Skipping High knees*- 25m
walk 25 m
REPEAT

pull ups
10, 6

3 sets of the following-
5 pull upsx10 bent over lateral raises with 15#db’s+ 5 upright rows

One arm DB lat rows- alternating arms no rest between sets
30#DBx10×3sets

Now I am done and off to enjoy the family and some summer sunshine!!
Have a FAB Weekend!!!

your friend,
Michelle
FYI~ during buffing I am eating really low carb- shooting for 3 servings per day- about only 75grams…it’s hard while I am on creatine, but doable.
and *here is a video of the “Skipping High Knee” drill I did today:

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:32 AM

    Acucturiouh, clomid online Tappoomarykax, [url=http://www.webjam.com/clomidonline]buy clomid[/url] narHeernkex
    23

    ReplyDelete