Friday, August 28, 2009

40 Days to Fit ~ Day 40!! ~ Congrats!


Congrats!! We made it through the 40 days to FIT challenge!!!
..I honestly BELIEVE you can reach your goals and you need to BELIEVE it too!! Believing in your dreams is the very first step towards attaining them! Know you can LIVE your DREAM life, Have your DREAM Body and CREATE a DREAM legacy for yourself. God wants you to be HAPPY!! Believe it!! The choice is yours; It's up to you!! JUST BELIEVE!!!

Today is my 16th anniversary; thank you for all the sweets congrats!! I am very proud and thankful that I've been able to stay married to my sexy man for 16 years! WOW! We are contining yesterday's celebration by spending the day together. But prior to more "FUN"...I got in a good workout:

warm up elliptical 6 min

Smith Maching butt squats
no weight -25 reps
50x10+10 normal squats
70x10x2sets
knee ups on bench
paired with
push ups 35, 15, 20

Smith Machine Lunges
70x2sets90x3 sets- 2 on step
paired with more push ups 15reps x 4 sets

CONGRATS!! You are now more FIT (in mind, body and spirit)than 40 days ago!!!
Love, your friend, Michelle

P.S. PLEASE continue on towards your goals with Team BuffMother!...we have a new contest coming up which starts on Septemeber 14th!! I'd love to have you involved!!


http://blog.buffmother.com/2046/new-contest-superstar-success-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment