Wednesday, August 05, 2009


Today is Monday~ and the first day of School for my 4 kids, Whoohoo!!! The are in 4th, 2nd and 1st grades this year and they were all sooooo fired up for school it was GREAT! I don’t remember ever liking school, but it’s fun that my kids do Laughing
Right after I got them to school I went to the gym~ it’s really nice that I got it done first thing today! I lifted chest, tri’s, abs and finished off with intervals on the r-bike. Another Whoohooo!! for that!!!
And the 3rd Whoohooo~ is for our new and improved Rally Room Gallery!!! I am so pumped that my “Helper of Buffmother”/Darcie was able to get it up and working!!! Thank YOU!!!
Let’s all have a super WHOOHOOO’rific week~~~!!!-Michelle
p.s. this is one of my FAVORITE new photos from my last shoot:

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures...Mama has a lot of work to do. She works out every day, hopes to see similiar results. LOL

    ReplyDelete