Wednesday, August 05, 2009

40 Days to Fit ~ Day 16 - Legs!



Hey ya!! How’s it going?~ I can’t believe I am already 16 days into this 40 day challenge!! Things are going great and I love all the excitement from the comments on the featured blog posts!!! It’s so fun to interact with you on your journeys to FIT!!! Today was legs day for me!~ WHEEE!!!
I didn’t end up going to the gym until about 4…and it looked so weird when I got there. The gym just installed NEW LIGHTS! Wow~ it was BRIGHT!
My workout went like this:
warm upSQUATS~ knee ups between setsDEAD LIFTSLeg pressCalf Raises- between setsleg curls- roman chair knee ups between setsSmith butt squatsSmith Lunges- shoulder external rotation betweens setsLeg Extensionsab wheel between sets
then I tried to run~ NOT FUN!! I made it for 7 mins with 2 interals at 9mph~ I thought I was going to die…running AFTER a leg workout does not work!

No comments:

Post a Comment