Friday, October 30, 2009

Costume Carnival Day!!



Oh my word...My kids have been fired up for their costume carnival at school the ENTIRE MONTH~ and It's finally tonight!! I'm so happy because after today I won't have to answer an more questions about it, lol!!
My day yesterday went well and I even got to the gym for a little leg workout...my back is doing quite well considering it's just been a week since I hurt it :yay: Here's a little run down of what I did:
warm up r-bike 15 mins
most every exercise listed was done light and higher reps (12-20) for 3 sets:
leg extensions
leg curls
leg press (one leg at a time)
45degree squat machine
abs,
stretching,
leg raises,
cats/dogs,
vacuums
smith squats
smith lunges
30mins on r-bike- with about 20mins of intervals in there- Nice sweaty mess after this!The plan for today is to get to wal-mart soon and hit the gym this afternoon~ for back/sh/biceps and a run.
The best thing about my workout is that it made my body relax and I slept so good last night! Good Sleep ROCKS!!
I hope all of you are having a Fantastic Friday...God Bless!!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment