Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thoughts...



I've been thinking a lot of thoughts lately...do I sound like POOH bear?
Anyhoo...Thoughts about my mission, my current existance, my goals, my frustrations, etc... Overall this October has been filled with un-rest...stress...contemplation...and SICKNESSES! ICKY! I know the mental really affects my physical. I also know that the definition of INSANITY is to continue to do the same thing over and over expecting different results. Thus...my blog about CHANGE on Tuesday.
I am sick of the unrest and sick of the lack of peace...So where do I start? I KNOW where to start...with GOD! He is the start of it all and my #1 priority, my first love. I've been neglecting HIM for too long, taking HIM for granted and separated from HIM due to my own stupidity.
The past 3 days I've been pouring into who I love the most~ God, Travis and my family and guess what...I feel better both emotionally and physically. I've listened to several amazing messages from pastors I HIGHLY respect to fill my heart and mind with wonderful thoughts about my Jesus, my KING, my Father, my Love! And that love has spilled over to my DH...I had a GREAT date with Travis yesterday~ The first in a long time! Because God is LOVE, I need HIM and HIS love in order to have love to give to others. He holds a stockpile of Love and gives it to us when we give HIM LOVE. It's so wonderful!! God is GOOD!!
I plan to keep going after God; Keeping HIM my #1 priority in life above ALL else...and YES even above my husband and above my children. HE has to be FIRST! Becuase I know from horrible past experiences that when HE is not #1, everything else falls apart!! I want HIS love so I can GIVE MORE LOVE and have more passion for the all those looking for true LOVE! I want to really make an impact on this world and there is no way I can do that if I don't have massive amounts of LOVE!
Thanks for reading this! I love that I have friends who love me~ I LOVE YOU too!!
God Bless us all!!LOVE,
Michelle