Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Ahhh the Peace!




I love PEACE! It's been crazy around our house the past 4 days due to the snow and snow days. Thankfully the kids are back in school today~ Awww....the PEACE!!

Cycle day 3 was yesterday and I've come to realize that it's typically a "tired" almost "sick" feeling day for me. I think the hormone levels coupled with blood loss can make me feel pretty ICK! Anyhow...today is better, my MOJO is rising and I have a bit of focus again! I did get a workout done yesterday at the gym...it was a good escape!

Here's the workout:

Warm up elliptical- I actually did intervals for 9 mins
Bench
45x20
25push ups
95x10
20 push ups
ABS
9x10x4 or 5 more sets
15 push ups
ABS

Incline flys
30'sx10x3sets
paired with
tricep push downs
80x10
95x10
80x10

Posedown bicep curls
30x15
40x10
40x10
paired with
2sets cable flys and stretching

Cardio- boxing drills in aerobics room, approx 20 mins

I am still struggling with my butt, but I've decided with the prodding of my DH, to try and just "leave it alone" for a week or so...meaning- NO STRETCHING, RUBBING, POKING, TESTING etc... I have a tendency to constantly fiddle with my injuries- which may lead to them not being allowed to "rest" and heal. So that's my new idea for the week on it :hehe:

Today's focus is Balance, so my plan is to do several balance type exercises during my leg workout. My MMA class got canceled for today, so I'll be doing a small leg workout and running at the gym instead. I plan to go this afternoon.

I also plan on catching us up with our Just Do it posts:

Day 15 Diet

Day 16 Balance

Keep workin' it and stay focused!!

PEACE OUT,

Michelle

p.s. today's workout:

warm up 8 mins r bike

run intevals- most off mins at 7mph on mins @8 or 9 at about 8 mins into it
i did an entire 1/2 mile at 9mph= 3:20

25mins of running total- total distance 3.1miles

Lower back extensions 2 sets
Abs on extension machine 2 sets
Leg extensions 4 sets with stretching to the side (hip/obliques) and standing quad stretch
Leg curls- these were crazy weak on my left leg (did single legs on these) really light 4 sets
Single leg press 3 sets- these felt good...I'll have to do more of these while my butt is being stupid
one set walking lunges no weight and some walking calves

No comments:

Post a Comment