Friday, April 30, 2010

Early Morning!




Hey!! I've been slacking on my personal blogging so I thought I'd get it done first thing...actually not first thing- I've been up for about a half hour I've taken my resting heart rate- it was 50 today, drank 30oz. of HOT water, checked my e-mail, the coffee is brewing and the kids are getting ready for school :)

I had a really nice cycle day 5 yesterday~ and I am KILLER sore from my workout on Wednesday- so upon my hubby's (who's now been sick with the same flu for 2 days) wisdom I rested from my workout yesterday. I'm very glad I did! I would be dying today if I had worked out...thus, Legs/Booty are on tap today!

I've got several things I must take care of today since it's the LAST DAY of the Month!! WOW! can you believe it? April isclosing down and May is on it's way~ this year has been a blur to me until about now. I expect the next 8 months to be VIVID!

Okay...I'll be back to report my workout at some point- Hope you have a Fantastic VIVID FRIDAY!

Love Ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment