Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Attack Mode ~Days 1 & 2 of 70



I am so fired up for these next 10 weeks. The timing is perfect...I feel like I am ready to attack!! I plan to keep in "attack mode" and keep my focus, by keeping it simple.

MY 2011 SuperSTAR Success Goals:

Workout no less than 5 times a week (50 workouts)
Eat 2 veggies and at least 1 fruit daily (140 veggies and 70 fruits, WOW!)
Find a "scary" goal (at this point i have no clue, any ideas???)
Had a good weekend- enjoyed a date with Travis, watched the the UFC fights, had a good time at church and a watched a couple good football games. I'm rooting for the Steelers to win it all!! As for workouts I got in 2 solid workout days. Last night I did intervals on the u-bike for 20 mins +10 mins of steady + 5 mins jumping drills= 35 mins tota and Saturday I got to the gym for a leg workout:

Warm up- tanning and ran 10 mins (1.07 mile total, average speed 6.6)
Squats- 45x15, 95x10, 135x10, 155x10x2sets
Dead lifts- 135x3sets (one set conventional)
Seated calf raises- 90x15x2sets
Leg extensions- one leg at a time 35x10x3sets
Leg curls- one leg at a time 35x10, 30x10 and together 75x10
Abs- knee ups on roman chair 25, 20

Got a sick little one home today- Tia seems to have the same fever illness that Layla had last week. Poor baby.

Let's have a KILLER 70 days!!
I am in ATTACK MODE? ARE you??

-Michelle

P.S.

Week #1 Mini Challenge- SSS 2011 *response required by 2/2

It's almost time for you to START your 10 week Super STAR Success journey!!

We'll officially start tomorrow, Monday Jan. 24. I find it easiest to start new challenges and contests on MONDAYS.

Therefore we'll count Monday as day #1 of 70; the start of week #1 of 10 weeks.

The goal of this contest is to keep you CONSISTENT so that you can attain your SuperSTAR Success!

To help you be consistent I'll be providing weekly "Mini-Challenges" which will give you a focus point and help you towards your goals.
The Challenges are meant to be added as an EXTRA to your current fitness and diet routine.

I will also be posting many fun updates on my blog and facebook pages.
Please chim in with comments there- It'll help you stay accountable!!

Week #1 MINI CHALLENGE- take measurements, stats, pictures, journal or blog your starting thoughts,
and begin with the end (SUCCESS) in mind. This challenge will take some time and a bit of courage.
Once you have completed your basic stats and beginning pictures please e-mail them to contest@buffmother.com.

*Prize Eligibility REQUIREMENT!! 2/2/11 is the due date for thefollowing items:

NAME:
e-mail address:

Age:

Beginning STATS-

Height:
Weight:
Bust:
Waist:
Hips:

AND at least 1 Picture- I need your most dramatic before shot.

*2/2/11 is the due date for these items...send them to contest@buffmother.com ASAP!



Please look at the final entry form so you know what you'll need to submit in order
to be eligible to WIN~
http://blog.buffmother.com/2261/sss-final-entry-form/

Have a great week #1 and I'll be in touch next Sunday with your Mini-Challenge for week #2!!!

-Michelle

p.s. I would love to have you join our Rally Room for more info and support during the 10 weeks!!
www.therallyroom.com (it's free for the first 30 days)

Day 2
My goals for the next 10 weeks: do at least 5 workouts a week; eat at least 2 veggies and 1 fruit daily and find a "scary" goal! One day I got it done- did a chest workout, ate a banana, a spicy v8, stir-fry veggies and may have found a goal...women's football, HMM??--- I'm killin' it!! I'm headed out for a run now- I'm planning on finishing it with 3 sprints, walking lunges and ABS!

No comments:

Post a Comment